Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Heartbreaking Dreams



HOLAAAA!

It's been quite a while since my last post, eh? Well, blame me not. I'm little bit occupied lately, you know, with work and other things.

So, a friend of mine finally got married yesterday and we're so very happy for him--and his bride of course. We wish you both to have a happy marriage life, guys *wink-wink

Now, let's change the subject. I wanna talk about dreams. Two days ago I watched a movie tittled Morning Glory. The story itself has failed to wowed me. But, there's a quote that I really really love from the movie:

"You had a dream, you know? Great. When you were eight, it was adorable. When you were 18, it was inspiring. At 28, it's officially embarassing. And I just want you to stop before we get to heartbreaking."

Then help me, God, for I have so many dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment