Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stay

image from dreaminginthedeepsouth.tumblr.com


Holaaaaa..It's been a while, no? No. Okay.

So, there's a few things going on lately. 'Lil bit busy, of course. But still I manage to have fun. Procrastinating me, duh. 

Now, I wanna talk about comfort zone. Everyone wants to feel comfortable, right? So do I. That's why I find it so hard for me to get my ass off my current job. 

I can name billion reasons to not quitting my job. I like it here. I love my coworkers, I love my narrow table and my old computer on top of it, I love the buzzing sound from the air-con units across the room, I love how I can wake up at 10 am every morning then dragging my ass to office midday (OK, that's not really cool), I love the noise when people talking about the news or even gossiping. Hmmm...what else, what else....

Well, it might be not exactly billion of reasons. But, sure it's good enough to hold me from leaving.

1 comments: