Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Monday, September 17, 2012

Surely You Can't Be Serious

image from andertoons.com
People can be so annoying sometimes. Why they do what they do, I just don't get it. But, please, please, I'm begging you:
  • Do not fucking text me nor call me late at night/early AM unless someone is dying or the world is ending. Not to mention that red text on BBM which all read was "PING!!!" Seriously people, what the hell is wrong with you?
  • Do not monopolize the hand dryer in public toilets to dry your body/shirt while others are waiting in line to use it after you. Manner, people! Manner! It's called hand dryer for a reason. 
  • Do not make others miserable because of your incompetence. You've got personal problems at home, do not bring it to work. Guess what, I've got problems too! Maybe it's not about a lousy spouse or a fussy baby, but still you don't see me bitching around about it.  
  • Don't be a bitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment