Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Give Me Socks (I Got Cold Feet)

image from blog.myhappyenglish.com

You know what, I should have submitted a letter of resignation by last Monday. But I got cold feet. And now I'm still doing the same old routines here on my desk, doing the media monitoring thing, practicing my speed reading ability with fifteen different newspaper each day (tripled on Monday for I have to read Saturday's and Sunday's newspapers as well), writing press release, replying tons of email, sending clarification letters to media, translating press articles, answering the damn phone, arguing against my supervisor about trivial things, and so on.

Pheeew!

The strange thing is that I suddenly feel that I can still keep pace with my hectic schedules and such demanding Dementor for a little while more. Maybe just until November comes and then I'm gonna be out of here.

I don't know. It could work, I suppose. Just wait and see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment