Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Monday, July 11, 2011

Hell-O-Life

image from Hallmark via sweetonveg.com
Why can't I just be satisfied with what I have? Yesterday I texted an old friend of mine just to say hello. When she asked me how I'm doing I just couldn't help but to blurt about my boredoom and the urgency to find a new experience, a new job, a new life and love and anything that I won't feel so stuck anymore.

And then I asked her how she's doing, how's life, and she replied, ''Me, I'm just grateful with everything I have."

Just so you know, her ex-husband left her with their new born child when she was 23 year old. Her foster family kicked her out from house soon after they found out that she got pregnant. She was homeless and lost but still she managed to get back on her foot again and survive.

That was it. I feel so ashamed. She reminds me that life ain't a fairytale.

1 comments:

  1. awh... :(
    i don't know your friend, but i hope she'll be fine, and everything will be much easier for her and her little baby...

    and yeah, life ain't fairytale. but sometimes, chances appears, attract you to build your own story. and sometimes, when pile of sh*t come, the best way is deal with it. yes, love, there are things we can't runaway from... :)

    ReplyDelete