Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Monday, July 30, 2012

Not Today



What is it with Monday morning? The universe seems to conspire to make my life miserable. The power unexpectedly went out and then the water halted the very minute I woke up. Luckily, there's still some water left in a bucket, just enough for me to take a quick shower. 

The thing is, I haven't washed my hair for three days so it gets really greasy. But, if I washed my hair then I would have to tame it with blow dryer and flat iron, which impossible to do. Power outage, remember? Then I got this brilliant (or at least I thought) idea. I washed only my bangs so I could easily style it. But I was wrong and now my hair behaves like a b*tch. And I forgot to iron my shirt last night thus this morning I have to wear same wardrobe from last week.

So, yeah, I don't feel so smurfing happy today, you evil wizard. Well, what do you expect? I've got a weird hair and a stinky shirt, for smurf's sake!

2 comments: