Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Not Enough

For the sake of clarification: I'm not hating my job. I just don't love it enough to be able to enjoy it. I don't love it enough to wake my self up in the morning with a full spirit, nor to switch my voice to a happy tone every time I answer the phone call. I don't love it enough to deliberately give up my lazy hazy weekends for work. I just don't.  

But once again, I'm not hating it. I just can't find a way to fully love it. Not to mention the pressure I've got from crazy people in the office: the backstabbers, the tattlers, the fawners. You name it.

Oh-well. Who am I kidding anyway. I HATE MY JOB! I f*cking hate it and can't stop thinking about quitting in every second even when I'm asleep. I dream about it every night. I dream about running away and breaking my self free. Maybe I should just do it right away rather than whining in my blog, no?

Okay, now let's play one sweet love song for every one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment