Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Houston, We Have A Situation

image from savagechickens.com

So, there is this person who gave me a gift as my birthday present almost a month ago. The thing is, I've never liked this deadliest freaky creature in the human history so far so I'm like, "W-wha-aaat... you've got me a birthday p-p-present?? No kidding!" 

Dude, my own mother doesn't even remember my birthday. And now the first gift I've got for my 27th birthday comes from someone I despise most? Like, what the fudge?

Let's cut the crap in here. Why did you give me that present? 

Tell me. Why? 

WHY?

I don't like you and you're not really a fan of mine. We both know our feelings towards each other. So do explain. What's going on in here? Are you changing course? You don't stand a chance of winning my heart, mind you.

I can't even open that gift you gave me for I don't know how to feel about it. If I open it and I don't like it, I'm afraid that I'm gonna hate you more. If I open it and I like it, I'm gonna hate myself for easily fall prey to the little gimmick of yours. 

So, yeah, thank you very much for putting me in such an awry situation.

1 comments:

  1. Neng, gpp biar sebel juga sama orangnya, yang penting dapet kado.
    Kalo gak mau, sok sini kasih aku.

    Ternyata isinya cuma bata dan kartu yang bertuliskan: Bor, ada pipa bocor. let's go!

    ReplyDelete