Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yo, Smart-Ass!

image from bestofcalvinandhobbes.com



I'm seriously considering about giving up my smartphone right now. It's not like I'm trying to turn my self into a hard-core environmentalist or a health-conscious freak or anything here. The reason I want to ditch that overrated gadget is purely based on my contempt for the poor quality of social interaction caused by telecommunications technology.

I can't even have a proper face to face communication with another person in the presence of this devilish device, for God's sake! When you're engage in the middle of a conversation with someone, please don't shift away your focus into that little toy of yours. If you want to talk, let's talk. Don't make me do the crap while your mind is wandering elsewhere. 

If you're so keen to play with your BlackBerry or iPhone or whatever it is like I give a damn, don't even bother initiating a dialogue with me in the first place. Boy, you must think it's so cute to watch you getting busy with your hands while I'm trying to save our ass from awkward situation.

Do you know what I really really want to do with smartphones right now? 

To give it a good hard kick in its smart-ass!

0 comments:

Post a Comment