Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, October 18, 2012

Affair of The Heart

When married people having an affair, they show these little traits: they talk on the phone for hours and can't wipe that stupid smile off their face while they stare at computer screen, dark spot on the wall, or their toe caps. You know that he/she is having an affair because married people lost their sparks past their honeymoon phase. 

Well I'm not married nor in a serious relationship right now, I'm just a pessimist when it comes to marriage or monogamous relationship. I was in a long distance relationship once and I gave that up. I had this trust issue and couldn't cope with that. So I decided to give up what I once thought a true love. 

The funny thing is, I always considered my self as the faithful type until a friend of mine told me the opposite. 

"Hey, do you think I'm a faithful lover?" I rambled one night just before we fell asleep. "No, you're absolutely not," she laughed when I gaped aghast. 

"B-but... I've never cheated," I said defensively, trying in vain to save my dignity. "Yeah, there are many forms of infidelity. If it's not physical, then it's emotional. I don't know which category you fall into," she continued. In general, infidelity is a violation of trust. And there is no point in keeping the damaged one.

"So, why are we talking about this matter anyway?" you ask. 

Well, because, I was passing in front of this guy's office and I saw him blushing when he spoke on the phone with such soft voice. So I thought, okay, he must be talking to his mistress. >:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment