Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Maybe

So, I've finally found my next exit. I submitted my resignation letter yesterday and it was blithesome. Sure it drawn a mixed comments. My dear, dear friend Tia said, "PAAARTYYY!" While another friend replied, "Is it weird if I say 'hurray'? I really don't know what to say."

Most people asked me, "Why so sudden?" And I was like, "Well, I've been dreaming about it for months. So you do the math, sweetheart!"

Life is too short to be wasted away by doing things you don't like. So what I'm gonna do next is to find my true calling, my niche. Manipulating people is obviously not my strong suit. Maybe I'm destined to be a professional dreamer who sells dreams to people who can no longer dreaming. Or I can always join a traveling circus, pretending to be a sad sad clown.  

Maybe. 

image from guardian.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm destined to be a professional dreamer who sells dreams to people who can no longer dreaming. << i wish they conduct this kind of job. like, for real! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for real, neng.. They're called fiction writers and movie makers ;p

      Delete