Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Birthday Girl

Ladies and gentlemen, meet my lovely friend, Dinda. Yes, she's our birthday girl for today. Well, not precisely today, I mean yesterday. She celebrated her 25th birthday on 29 January 2011. 

The first time I met her, she showed me her grumpy face that I decided not to say hello to her. I was a newbie in the office back then, and she'd been working there for almost a year before me. But, we finally made friends and started to hanging out together, even after she moved to another company and got herself a new job.

We both love doing some unimportant things like driving around in her car, screaming, looking for the traveling circus in town, eating--a lot of eating--and of course, hanging around in the coffee shop.

Well, I can't write much about her rite now 'coz I've still got other things to do, like make some phone calls and write the story that's been asked by my editor. So, I'm just gonna say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DINDA AND CONGRATULATION, YOU'RE OFFICIALY OLD!!! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!" *smooch 

Ciao for now.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment