Copyright © Pour a Little Sugar
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 16, 2011

Easy Like Sunday Morning

So, this is one shady Sunday and I feel soooo lazy to do anything. But, I know that I've got to move my ass off the bed and do something fun to boost my mood. Now that I've got myself thinking, these are stuffs I'm going to do to save the day:
  • dye my hair
  • go for window shopping and buy something cheap so I won't feel so bad about myself
  • get a friend a present she's long wanted--ups, I shouldn't have said it, should I?
  • buy myself a really nice cup of coffee
  • go to the park and watching people while I'm making up stories about them

Now, I really have to jump up out the bed and take a quick shower before I go. Have a breezy Sunday, everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment